Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Little Studio



This is my second home.

When I'm not parked in front of the computer wasting time, this is where I go-- to my little studio in the basement. Complete with a wall of inspiration, fairy lights, stereo, dvd player, and every art supply I could need at easy access.

Not too bad a space for creating, if I do say so myself.


Here's what I just finished:


A 10x13" painting commissioned by The Noah Webster House/ West Hartford Historical Society for their upcoming October event, "Hauntings." It was fun. I got to paint the grim reaper.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as well for your comments! :-D I also work in a basement, but not as bright as this! I wanted to mention that I saw your art books on your website and they are soooooo awesome! I just started making my own books and looking at yours got me so excited about all the possibilities!!! Really, beautiful work. I don't think you should have a problem at all in the publishing world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! It makes me glad that Hallow'een is aproaching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome grim reaper!

    ReplyDelete