Friday, August 20, 2010

Bug Summer


I finally finished this piece I've been working on for over a week. I really can not justify taking so long on one illustration...I'm soooo slowwwww. Working digitally should really go faster and I know it was because of a lack of focus on my part. But anyway...this illustration was for the prompt "Having Summer Fun." I decided to to a piece inspired by my childhood with my sisters, both of whom have always been my best friends. I even incorporated the puppy version of one of our family dogs and the house I grew up in. Oh, the memories.

4 comments:

  1. For me this illustration looks like a next level of your art :) Maybe it just needed that much time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! The colors are lovely and the expressions are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, wow. It has that magical summer feeling about it. Found your blog through a common interest and loved your art so much, I had to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete