Monday, October 25, 2010

The New & Improved SlumberlandStudio.com

I'm tremendously excited to announce that my website, Slumberland Studio,  has undergone some reconstructive surgery and is looking all the better for it! Thanks entirely to my fabulously smart and supportive husband who helped me code and optimize its functionality. What would I do without him?!?!?


All of the links to the right will bring you to the corresponding pages of my site, making for an easy transition from blog to portfolio. (This pleases me greatly!)

I'm looking forward to developing some fun content overtime and segueing into more consistent site updates. Now that I have the new site, I want to fill it with new work! It's a great motivational tool ;)

Well, that's all for now! I hope you enjoy the new look!

The new & improved SlumberlandStudio.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment