Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Waiting Game

Did I mention I have a love-hate-relationship with that waiting period in between submitting sketches and receiving feedback? On one hand, it means I can do whatever I want with my time guilt-free, but on the other hand it means the project is left hanging over my head---causing tiny amounts of stress until I finally finish the work.

Such has been the last three weeks. Originally I anticipated getting feedback for my current project within a week. But it's now WEEKS later and I have no idea when I'm going to hear back which stinks. As a freelancer, you don't get paid until the job is done and now we're almost a month behind schedule. I just can't seem to make any money at this! Grrrr.

Anyway, here is a sampling of the sketches for the current gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment