Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coming To Craftopia!

I'm SO EXCITED about participating in Rhody Craft 100's CRAFTOPIA, an awesome craft fair featuring 56 artists & craftsmen. It will be held Saturday, April 28th from 10-4 at Hope Artiste Village in Pawtucket, RI.

I will be taking all my original DoodlePaintings and setting up shop. I have no idea if I'll actually sell anything, but it will be fun to take the first step and try it out. My Square iPhone accessory arrived in the mail so I'll be accepting credit cards in addition to cash and checks.

I was pretty sick over the last few days after trying a new antibiotic that made me feel nauseous 24/7. I spent the week on the couch watching Netflix & Hulu while doodling. From now until April 28th I'll be creating as many new pieces as I can with the goal of having several smaller, super affordable paintings to sell. Here's a peek at a few:


No comments:

Post a Comment