Monday, June 20, 2016

TO MOVE WITH PURPOSE

I've been struggling to manage my health since February. It's been one ailment after another, continuous effects from chronic Lyme disease. It's been nearly 6 years since I first got sick. I am overwhelmed with the unknown of it all. 

I want to move with purpose but right now I am drifting.
I don't know what I want to do. 
I don't know where I'm trying to go. 
I don't know that I have it in me to figure it out right now.

Right now feels like forever. 
Right now is hard. 

So I will keep floating and enjoy the clouds as they pass overhead. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your health! My mother has chronic lyme for over 15 years now. There are a lot of people out there with this and manage and do well but it often takes awhile to find the right regiment and support for yourself. Currently my mother is eating clean and excising and is doing rather well, she does not eat dairy or sugar - finally taking advise from her lyme dr and she is doing very well for the first time in years! faster bouncing back when feeling bad and less medicines. I have been following your images for awhile, I am also an artist and lover of circles. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers that you get through this current place.

    ReplyDelete