Thursday, February 23, 2017

NERDCON HERE I COME

My first post of 2017 and it's nearly March? Oops.

Here's a quick catchup:

  • I completed two small freelance illustration projects in January and early February
  • I decided to leave my part-time job as a graphic designer at The Gamm Theatre after 6 years
  • I was feeling pretty great about the prospect of focusing on on illustration & writing full time 
  • BUT THEN MY BODY BETRAYED ME
  • Lyme disease came back with a vengeance
  • I started going to infrared sauna treatments to help the pain and KILL THE BUGGERS
  • My right thumb swelled up and I was in too much pain to draw
  • I cried a lot
  • I sat on the couch a lot
  • I finished this doodle anyway.


This weekend is Nerdcon Nerdfighteria in Boston and I will be attending as an uber fangirl of Crash Course, Sci Show, and the brothers Green, among others. Looking forward to having a maker's table on Sunday and having the chance to share my doodlepaintings with fellow Nerdfighters. (I hope you like 'em, peeps!)

Regardless, I expect it will be a lovely weekend surrounded by lovely, inspiring people.

So....DFTBA and:



No comments:

Post a Comment