Here's a quick catchup:
- I completed two small freelance illustration projects in January and early February
- I decided to leave my part-time job as a graphic designer at The Gamm Theatre after 6 years
- I was feeling pretty great about the prospect of focusing on on illustration & writing full time
- BUT THEN MY BODY BETRAYED ME
- Lyme disease came back with a vengeance
- I started going to infrared sauna treatments to help the pain and KILL THE BUGGERS
- My right thumb swelled up and I was in too much pain to draw
- I cried a lot
- I sat on the couch a lot
- I finished this doodle anyway.
This weekend is Nerdcon Nerdfighteria in Boston and I will be attending as an uber fangirl of Crash Course, Sci Show, and the brothers Green, among others. Looking forward to having a maker's table on Sunday and having the chance to share my doodlepaintings with fellow Nerdfighters. (I hope you like 'em, peeps!)
Regardless, I expect it will be a lovely weekend surrounded by lovely, inspiring people.